Demello Offroad | X-Wing Sliders (10'-16' 4runner)
The tubing is 1.75'' DOM round tubing, the boxed ends are 1/8'' steel making both the front and rear sections double thick and very strong. The legs that mount to the frame are 2"x2" square tubing. For added traction we put stainless steal rivited on tread plates on the front and rear of the sliders.
These sliders come in both weld on and bolt on configuration.
- Bolt on sliders - not all bolts or bolt holes will be used on every model
- DeMello off-road recommends welding a small 1'' weld 10'' apart on the bottom of the bolt on sliders
- On SR5 models and limited models, you will have to trim the lower running board valance in order to fit the sliders or get the "Trail Edition" valances. (Grey 4runner shown has trimmed lower valances)
- For those that want the ability to remove their sliders from the frame for touch up or simply don't have access to a welder to weld the sliders to your frame we offer a bolt on sliders system that provides you with a FJC style 1/4in thick 3 plate design that utilizes 2 mounting holes per plate.
- The powder coating is an option and there is no warranty from defects and/or damages. It will not protect the bumper from scratches, rust, trail damage, street damage or other. We do our best to ship the product to you with out damage to the powder coating but it has no written or other warranty.