Demello Off-Road | Front Bumper Flat Top (10'-17' 4runner)
DeMello Off-Road's 10'-17' 4runner Flat top bumper is built with mild steel and designed to offer high clearance and maximum strength while maintaining a light weight option for the front of your 10'-17' 4runner.
DeMello Off Road bumpers are made with a 1/4in winch plate 3/16in reinforcements and 1/8in skin that makes for a strong but lightweight option for the front of your truck or SUV.
The 10'-17' 4runner bumpers require the factory plastic bumper to be cut to fit and fill the gap between the new bumper and the old. DeMello will soon offer an additional metal insert that attached to the body of the 4runner to help reduce bumper interference and give more of a traditional look. The transition piece will come either bare-metal or powder coated simi-gloss black. We recommend having it professionally finished and installed by a body shop for the best fit and finish in the color of your vehicle to match your 4runner.
- We offer both a 10'-13' 4runner bumper with turn signals and a 14'-17' model without lights. Please make sure you order there correct model.
- Some pictures are shown with optional fill plate - not currently in production. We recommend cutting the factory bumper to fit the new bumper. Please contact for more information.
- Your factory washer bottle will be exposed after bumper is installed.
- This bumper can only ship freight and there may be additional shipping cost on top of what is quoted in your cart price. You will be notified of any difference in pricing.
- The powder coating is an option and there is no warranty from defects and/or damages. It will not protect the bumper from scratches, rust, trail damage, street damage or other. We do our best to ship the product to you with out damage to the powder coating but it has no written or other warranty.
- Bumpers are generally made to order and typically take 4-6 weeks but there may be greater lead times depending upon current inventory.